Friday, September 21, 2012

BRIAN CRAWFORD MEMORIAL.COM

2004      FOR AN OUTSTANDING YOUNG MANS' 
 SPIRIT, LEGACY and MEMORY


If you would like to help, please go to briancrawfordmemorial.com

Below is a letter sent to Brian Crawford's parents.

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Crawford,
I watched the news last night & I wanted to let you know that it was my family that your son saved. My baby girl & 2 boys
were in the car when the accident occurred. It is God’s miracle that we are here today. 

I was by Brian within seconds.
I held his hand for what seemed to be eternity before help arrived. He was so calm & so BRAVE. I just kept telling him he’d
be alright & I truly thought he was going to be fine. 

I prayed for Brian every second. Another lady arrived & held Brian’s
other hand & just kept telling Brian to talk to Jesus. She was an angel to me. My hope comes from God’s promise of
eternal life. (1 John 2:25) Cast your burden upon him & he will just air you. (Psalm 55:22).

My heart is torn as I do not know why the Lord placed me there at that time, or why he sparred my life & my children. I
know only time will help less the pain. I am a mother & teacher & I know our children mean the world to us. 

Please rely on
God to carry you through each day. Brian will always be in my thoughts. You will have my prayers for years to come. I
Phil. 4:13 Reversible Sweatband
Nike Sweatband Color
hope this letter does not cause you more pain. I was touched by the positive story on the news & I wanted to let you know
that Brian was not alone. He is my hero & my angel. Stay close to God & stay in church. If you need someone to talk or
cry with, please call.
BRIAN CRAWFORD MEMORIAL
We would like to see that Brian will always be remembered and that others could be touched by his legacy. Either from
spiritual inspiration, never quit competitiveness playing through pain (2 knee surgeries) or helping other avoid injury so
they could live another day. 

A memorial fund has been established through Tinker Federal Credit Union in Brian
Crawford’s name or you can send donation to: 

Brian Crawford Memorial Fund, 1308 Castle Creek, Shawnee, OK 74804.
Donation will be accepted through any branch and would be appreciated. 

We would like to see that a monument be
placed at his high school baseball complex in Prague with the addition of a gated entrance to the facility. 

briancrawfordmemorial.com

For Brian, let's get this done.



BRIAN CRAWFORD MEMORIAL
Brian Crawford Memorial Baseball Lace Necklace, Bracelet & T-Shirts - Order Online

No comments:

Post a Comment